You can easily make an application for a residence card if you’re both:
You might additionally be qualified to receive a residence card when you have a ‘retained right of residence’ or make a ‘Surinder Singh’ application.
A person that is qualified an individual who is within the British and something associated with the after relates:
- they’re working
- they’re self-employed
- they’re self-sufficient
- they’re studying
- they’re looking work (as long as they meet particular conditions)
Loved ones of EEA citizens
You can easily use as being a direct member of the family if you’re pertaining to the EEA national because:
- their spouse or civil partner
- their (or their spouse or civil partner’s) youngster or grandchild who’s under 21 or perhaps a dependant
- their (or their spouse or civil partner’s) reliant moms and dad or grandparent
- their spouse or partner that is civil
- their (or their spouse or civil partner’s) reliant son or daughter
Other family relations of pupils must qualify as extensive household members.
Extensive loved ones
You can easily use as a extensive family member if you’re either:
Family relations consist of brothers or siblings, aunts or uncles, nephews or nieces and cousins. Family members may also consist of grandchildren, parents and grandparents if the EEA national just gets the directly to live as a pupil.
Extensive members of the family should have A eea that is valid or residence card in which to stay great britain.