In your search for information, please drop by the reference desk or contact the reference staff via phone at Main Campus Carlson Library 419-530-2325 if we can further assist you.
Guide Desk Hours:
M-Th 9:00 am to 8 pm Fri 9:00 am to 5 pm
On The Web MLA Assistance
Websites on the internet designed for MLA.
Fundamental MLA Rules
- All citations must certanly be double spaced
- Indent following the line that is first of entry
- Entries aren’t numbered
- Alphabetize because of the first term regarding the entry
- If a feature is certainly not current, omit it
- If no writer is detailed, begin with title
- Italics can be used for games of publications and periodicals (If italics are utilized, the font must certanly be demonstrably distinctive from the print that is standard
- Capitalize games of publications and articles based on meeting, regardless of how they can be found in a database or catalog
- Editions of books are noted following the name into the format that is following 2nd ed. very very First editions aren’t detailed as a result.